Basil Bangs range of large umbrellas has been designed for robust outdoor use. Ideal for residential and commercial settings, use your 2.8m Octagonal Go Large umbrella on the patio, verandah, cafe or restaurant.
- Lightweight anodised aluminium pole and frame
- Easy-to-use rope & pin mechanism for speedy opening and closing
- Woven acrylic high-tensile outdoor canvas
- UPF50+ fabric
- Reinforced stitching in critical areas for improved durability
- Removable canopy for easy cleaning
- Replaceable canopy
- Size: 2.8m Octagonal
- Total Height: 2.6m
- Open canopy clearance: 2m
- Closed canopy clearance: 1m
- Weight (unboxed): 9.5kg
How to use your Go Large umbrella
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take lower pole and gently screw into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the threads line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and add some lubricant to the pole. Once assembled, place umbrella into the base. DO NOT try to screw the umbrella halves together in a vertical position.
- Do not leave umbrella open when unattended.
- Umbrella should be closed in adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base.
- If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sand bags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Any modifications to your umbrella may invalidate the warranty.
- Hose frame with water periodically (more frequently if you live in a salty or industrial environment).
- The canopy can be washed with warm soapy water to remove marks.
- Do not used bleach based detergents to clean the canopy.
- Make sure umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or ‘pinched’ by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage. Damage to the fabric caused by ‘pinching’ is not covered by warranty. Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.