Milled and woven in Italy, at a factory close to where Nonno Bangs hails, it’s safe to say that our new Tessutti Collection is close to our hearts.
Imbued with the spirit of the Italian Riviera, these rich and luscious fabrics feature sophisticated stitch details and a lovely, soft hand feel. Don’t be fooled though, this range shares all the durable characteristics of the toughest, yarn-dyed outdoor acrylics. We don’t know about you, but we’re ready to hit the sun lounge. Benvenuti in Italia!
Available in four beautiful colours: Campari, Taupe, Marine and Sand.
- European woven acrylic outdoor canvas +50 UPF
- Solid, hardwood pole
- The Basil Hinge for easy peasy set up
- 1.8m wide family size, generous canopy
- Folds into its individual matching carry case
- Easy storage & portability
- Matching carry case which transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
- Corrosion resistant Zinc plated steel frame
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Custom designed components across the entire umbrella
Using your umbrella at the beach:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
Using your umbrella at home:
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend the 25kg Basil Base, and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.