The classic sling chair gets the Basil Bangs treatment.
Made in Italy by multi-generational craftsmen, we love its beautifully finished solid timber frame and premium outdoor fabric sling. Named after our favourite Italian uncle with impeccable taste and a penchant for an afternoon riposo, Beppi is the business.
– Please be sensible. Don’t use the chair for anything other than sitting down and relaxing.
– Keep your fingers out of any moving parts.
– Storing your chair (dry) when not in use will keep it in good shape.
– Should you wish to keep the timber golden, we recommend that you remove the sling, lightly sand the timber and re-oil it (we suggest linseed or a penetrative oil).
– The fabric sling can be washed using a cold gentle wash and non-detergent based soap (we like Wool Wash).