The classic sling chair gets the Basil Bangs treatment.
Made in Italy by multi-generational craftsmen, we love its beautifully finished solid timber frame and premium outdoor fabric sling. Named after our favourite Italian uncle with impeccable taste and a penchant for an afternoon riposo, Beppi_is the business.
- FSC Beech timber with an oiled finish
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel fixtures for hard wearing durability
- Removable fabric sling for easy care
- Solution-dyed, UV stable woven Acrylic fabric sling
- Four recline positions
- Folds flat for compact storage
*there may be a light ‘marbling’ effect that occurs in this fabric. It will fade over time with exposure to sunlight and is nothing to be concerned about.
Light assembly is required. You can follow the instructions included in the box, or click here
to watch a video.
- Please be sensible. Don’t use the chair for anything other than sitting down and relaxing.
- Keep your fingers out of any moving parts.
- Store your chair (dry) when not in use to keep it in good shape.
- Should you wish to keep the timber golden, we recommend that you remove the sling, lightly sand the timber and re-oil it (we suggest linseed or a penetrative oil). Alternatively, you can enjoy watching the timber grey off naturally, as part of timber's natural aging process.
- Note: the timber is a natural product with a natural oil finish, so there might be some colour variation in the timber colour when you first open the box and assemble the chair. Don't fear, this will even out once the chair is in the sun and exposed to sunlight.
- The fabric sling can be removed for washing. We recommend a cold, gentle wash and non-detergent based soap (like Wool Wash).