2.8m Caspar Chaplin + Base + Cover
Caspar Umbrella Bundle
We've put 2.8m Caspar patio umbrella together with its ideal partners: our new 32kg Galvanised Umbrella Base and Protective Cover.
These three make the perfect set for ultimate shade in both tough commercial environments and backyard residential use.
- White Aluminium frame
- Marine grade stainless steel fixtures
- Rope-and-pin, double pulley mechanism for seamless action
- Reinforced, UV stable nylon components
- Two-piece centre post provides simple assembly and storage
- Anodised aluminium hub and runner
- Removable canopies and replaceable parts for easy ongoing maintenance
- Umbrella cover and Base sold separately. Some minor assembly required.
- Slimline, steel base plate (satin finish)
- Hot dip galvanised with high performance top coat to prevent corrosion
- Stainless Steel Spigot & fixtures (high shine finish)
- Removable spigot for storage
- Total Height: 2.6m
- Open canopy clearance: 2m
- Closed canopy clearance: 1m
- Weight (unboxed): 7kg
- 590mm Diameter
- Thickness: 14mm with rounded edge
- Height: 325mm
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take lower pole and either gently screw into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the threads line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and add some lubricant to the pole.
- Once assembled, place umbrella into the base.
- DO NOT try to screw the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If a push button connection, simply line up and push together to connect.
- Do not leave umbrella open when unattended and make sure it's closed in windy or adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base. If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sand bags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Make sure umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage.
- Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by warranty.
- Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Use a protective cover when not in use to preserve the canopy.