2.8m Sundial Umbrella - Sapphire
Elegant and refined, our luxe large timber umbrella features considered design touches and high performance materials for truly sophisticated shade.
The Sundial timber umbrella is perfect for the backyard, poolside, garden and patio.
- Responsibly sourced Beech frame
- Premium 9oz Acrylic fabric canopy
- Marine grade stainless steel fixtures
- Rope-and-pin, double pulley mechanism for seamless action
- Reinforced, UV stable nylon components
- Two-piece centre post provides simple assembly and storage
- Anodised aluminium hub and runner
- Removable canopy and replaceable parts for easy ongoing maintenance
Note: Umbrella cover and Base sold separately.
- Size: 2.8m Octagonal
- Total Height: 2.6m
- Open canopy clearance: 2m
- Closed canopy clearance: 1m
- Weight (unboxed): 16kg
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take lower pole and either gently screw into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the threads line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and add some lubricant to the pole. Once assembled, place umbrella into the base. DO NOT try to screw the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If a push button connection, simply line up and push together to connect.
- Do not leave umbrella open when unattended.
- Umbrella should be closed in adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base.
- If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sand bags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Make sure umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage. Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by warranty. Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Use a protective cover when not in use to protect the timber and preserve the canopy.