Premium Beach Umbrella - Mineral
Inspired by our favourite piece of Italian coastline, we welcome the Mineral premium beach umbrella.
Utilising the best of our premium fixtures and natural materials for a beautiful finish. Living la dolce vita has never been better...
- UPF50+ | 98% UV protection
- Water proof, weather treated outdoor canvas
- Vented canopy
- Luscious soft white fringe
- Single piece, extendable hardwood poles
- Responsibly sourced timber
- The Basil Hinge for easy-peasy set up
- 1.8m diameter, family size canopy
- Folds up into its matching carry case
- Compact for easy storage and portability
- Matching carry case transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
- Corrosion resistant steel frame
- Stainless steel and marine grade fasteners
- 1.8m diameter canopy
- Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
- Height 2.2m when extended
- Weight (unboxed): 6kg
- Pole diameter: 32mm
Using your umbrella at the beach:
- Dig a hole and screw lower pole into the sane.
- We recommend a depth of about 25-35cm (about a forearm).
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before turning the dial anti-clockwise to unlock the hinge.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- You can also fill your carry bag up with sand to use as a sandbag, to provide extra ballast and act as an 'anchor'.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
Using your umbrella at home:
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.