2.8m Chaplin + Base + Cover
Our classic stripes hold forth with this best selling product combination. Set the table, pour a cool drink and relax.
Please note: The 14kg umbrella base is suited to table settings only. If you will be using your umbrella free-standing, we recommend a base of at least 25kg.
- 2.8m Go Large Umbrella: Aluminium frame + solution dyed acrylic high-tensile outdoor canvas; UPF50+
- 14kg Black base: Zinc primed and powdercoated
- Umbrella Cover: UV resistant, waterproof.
- Size: 2m square
- Total Height: 2.6m
- Open canopy clearance: 2m
- Closed canopy clearance: 1m
- Weight (unboxed): 7kg
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take lower pole and either gently slide into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the tubes line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and re-align.
- Once assembled, place umbrella into the base.
- DO NOT try to force the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If a push button connection, simply line up and push together to connect.
- Do not leave umbrella open when unattended and make sure it's closed in windy or adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base. If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sand bags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Make sure umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage.
- Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by warranty.
- Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Use a protective cover when not in use to preserve the canopy.
- Hose frame with water periodically, and more frequently if you live in a salty or industrial environment.
- The canopy can be removed and washed with warm soapy water to remove marks.
- Please note: do not used bleach based detergents to clean the canopy as this may damage the fabric.