Tablecloth - Gingham Mineral
It's time to dine
Our collection of high performance tablecloths and placemats are the bomb.
We've married DuPont's superior Teflon technology with our beautiful outdoor canvas to give you a tablecloth that looks and feels like a fabric, but with all-star stain resistance.
So what are you waiting for? Invite toddlers to tea or your klutziest of guests to pour the red wine.
140 x 250cm | 55 x 95in. (6 - 8 seater table)
- The Teflon stain and water resistance encourages liquids to bead, and makes it hard for stains to 'stick'. It also makes them easier to remove. So while our tablecloths and placemats are designed to wipe clean with warm soapy water, they are not totally stain proof.
- We recommend cleaning spills straight away, as opposed to leaving them to chill out indefinitely. Anything left for long periods can be difficult to remove.
- Got some stubborn marks on your beloved cloth? We recommend rubbing some mild laundry powder (or liquid) into the marks and rising off. For oil stains, you may also like to try a paste with bicarb soda and water, leave it on for 5-10min and then rinse off.
- Machine wash using mild detergent on a cool cycle.
- Using a tea towel between the fabric and the iron, iron on the reverse side to reactivate the teflon. Use a warm (not hot) setting.