2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Linen/Raw
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - White
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Linen/Raw
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Sage/White
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Coral/White
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Marigold/White
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Navy/White
- 2.8m Caspar - Keyhole Valance - Steel Blue/White
Bringing a touch of mediterranean panache to your patio space, our crisp keyhole valance is finished with a contrast edge for a clean, modern finish.
The white frame Caspar patio umbrella is the perfect outdoor sun umbrella for tough commercial environments and residential use.
Features include an all white mast and arms, together with marine-grade components for a seamless quality finish. Beautifully designed, strong and durable, it’s the perfect choice for any backyard or cafe and lovers of all things white.
- White Aluminium frame
- Marine grade stainless steel fixtures
- Rope-and-pin, double pulley mechanism for seamless action
- Reinforced, UV stable nylon components
- Two-piece centre post provides simple assembly and storage
- Anodised aluminium hub and runner
- Removable canopies and replaceable parts for easy ongoing maintenance
- Umbrella cover and Base sold separately. Some minor assembly required.
- Canopy Diameter: 2.8m
- Total Height: 2.6m
- Total Weight (unboxed): 13kg
- Open canopy clearance: 2m
- Closed canopy clearance: 1-1.1m
- Contact us for more information
- In Table: 14kg Standard Umbrella Base
- Freestanding, in a fixed location: 25kg Round Base
- Freestanding, moveable: 30kg or 35kg Galvanised Bases
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take lower pole and either gently slide into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the tubes line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and re-align.
- Once assembled, place umbrella into the base.
- DO NOT try to force the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If a push button connection, simply line up and push together to connect.
- Do not leave umbrella open when unattended and make sure it's closed in windy or adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base. If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sand bags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Make sure umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage.
- Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by warranty.
- Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Use a protective cover when not in use to preserve the canopy.