2m Sundial+ Regatta Stripe - Sage
Lucy Montgomery for Basil Bangs
We are proud to introduce The Regatta Collection, our first Design Collection with Sydney based interior architect and designer, Lucy Montgomery.
Drawing inspiration from timber yacht upholstery and preppy fashion (think Ralph Lauren circa 1990’s), the collection offers a contemporary take on a classic look that will elevate any outdoor setting, while also providing some serious (and seriously chic) shade.
Suitable for: residential, commercial and hospitality.
- Sturdy aluminium centre post and frame
- Timber-look, scratch resistant Interpon finish (10year warranty)
- Low maintenance, lightweight & weather resistant frame
- Marine grade stainless steel fixtures
- Anodised aluminium hub & runner
- European made, solution dyed acrylic fabric canopy (10year warranty)
- Two-piece centre post for simple assembly and storage
- Seamless rope-and-pin, double pulley mechanism
- Removable canopies & replaceable parts of easy ongoing maintenance
- A more sustainable choice: 100% recyclable, uses VOC free coatings and lead free finishes for a smaller environmental footprint
This woodgrain finish provides all the fun and none of the responsibility! It’s timber, without the maintenance. Like you, we’re fans of a ‘low effort, high reward’ maintenance schedule wherever possible, and paired back with this chic canopy, it epitomises relaxed elegance.
- Canopy: 2m Square
- Total Height: 2.6m
- Total Weight (unboxed): 8kg
- Open canopy clearance: 2m
- Closed canopy clearance: 1-1.1m
- In Table: 14kg Standard Umbrella Base
- Freestanding, in a fixed location: 25kg Round Base
- Freestanding, moveable: 30kg or 35kg Galvanised Bases
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take lower pole and gently slide into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the tubes line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and re-align.
- Once assembled, place umbrella into the base.
- DO NOT try to force the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If a push button connection, simply line up and push together to connect.
- Do not leave umbrella open when unattended and make sure it's closed in windy or adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base. If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sand bags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Make sure umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage.
- Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by warranty.
- Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Use a protective cover when not in use to preserve the canopy.